Combinaisons de surf

Miami Dolphins fans mindset before the game against Cincinna

Parler matos, votre quiver, et fabrication de planches

Modérateur: Liste des modérateurs

douhua2233
A peur de l'eau

Miami Dolphins fans mindset before the game against Cincinna

Messagepar douhua2233 sur Mar Nov 27, 2018 2:29 am

Bengals I understand Dolphins fan that last Sunday’s game against the New England Patriots was a nightmare. This doesn’t mean that the season is over Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , it’s just the beginning of the NFL season. The Dolphins are 3-1. Let’s be honest not a lot of Dolphins fans expected that start. Let’s just say on Twitter, Dolphins followers are iffy about Sunday’s matchup against the Bengals. It’s totally understandable, but you can’t continue thinking about past results that’s when it becomes an issue. I’m a Dolphins fan myself and I’m not going to hide it. We have to view tomImage orrow’s game as an opportunity for the Dolphins to rebound back from last Sunday’s debacle. It’s time for Dolphins head coach Adam Gase, quarterback Ryan Tannehill, and company to lead the Dolphins to victory on Sunday. I know we are going through a lot of injuries, but that doesn’t mean the Dolphins are not capable of winning tomorrow. This is the current mindset of some Dolphins fans and I’m here to tell you there is hope for the Dolphins to win this game against the Bengals. This current Dolphins team is being undermined at a high level by everyone. This team is talented... Yes Cheap Cameron Wake Jersey , I said it because with the right game plan the Dolphins will come out with a victory tomorrow. The mindset of Dolphins fans right now is about tomorrow’s game but in the rear-view mirror, the Patriots game still reflects. Let’s focus on this game against the Bengals, take care of business and the team will stand with a record of 4-1. There is always light at the end of the tunnel and not darkness after a bad loss.Miami Dolphins (3-1) vs Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) 1 pm Eastern Standard Time Follow me at asimancas305 for your latest Miami Dolphins updates including, breaking news, updates, injury report http://www.dolphinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-bobby-mccain-jersey , and much more. Monday Night Football features two 3 and 4 teams. The Tennessee Titans will travel to Arlington Texas this evening to take on the Dallas Cowboys. The Titans, on the year, have been a streaky team. They lost their first game of the season to your Miami Dolphins before winning three in a row followed by losing three in a row. The Dallas Cowboys have been on a streak of their own, winning and losing in alternating weeks with last week being a loss to the Washington Redskins. The trend suggests a win for Dallas this week. Please use this thread to discuss tonight’s Monday Night Football game or as always your Miami Dolphins. Please remember to follow all site rules in the live threads as you would any other post on the site. Also, there is never any sharing, requesting or providing of any illegal game streams allowed on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site.Tennessee Titans (3-4) 2nd AFC South @ Dallas Cowboys (3-4) 3rd NFC EastWhen: 8:15 PM ESTWhere: AT&T Stadium Cheap Laremy Tunsil Jersey , Arlington, TexasTV: ESPNOdds: Cowboys -5.5Over/Under: 40

Retourner vers Matos & Shape