Pseudo:

Mot de passe:

Création de compte

Mot de passe perdu ?

Planche de surf bic

Kayak RTM / Kayaks Rotomod

Combinaisons de surf

Rec for good jumping surfboard and small conditions

Forum dédié aux débutants, et aux questions qui reviennent souvent (choix de planches etc...)

Modérateur: Liste des modérateurs

eldonpace
A peur de l'eau

Rec for good jumping surfboard and small conditions

Messagepar eldonpace sur Jeu Aoû 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello,

I currently have a big 5'7" Fish Twin Keel for light wind and a 5'11" Doc Lausch Surf Pro for strapless riding. What I'm finding is I need a break from strapless riding and so I put on my TT and jump off the waves for some fun. Trouble is when I come back with the waves I can't surf them very well with a TT. I'd like a kite specific surfboard with straps that I can jump with that won't blow all over the place once in the air (i.e. smaller) and land well (low shock to legs). Then I'd like it to be a nice "surfer" on the way back. I guess I'm thinking something with some tail width or overall width for stability for busting through shore break which can be intense in higher wind at my lake. Any ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2376014
Motion Graphics Ads

Thank you.

Retourner vers Débutants