Pseudo:

Mot de passe:

Création de compte

Mot de passe perdu ?

Planche de surf bic

Kayak RTM / Kayaks Rotomod

Combinaisons de surf

A surfboard

Forum dédié aux débutants, et aux questions qui reviennent souvent (choix de planches etc...)

Modérateur: Liste des modérateurs

eldonpace
A peur de l'eau

A surfboard

Messagepar eldonpace sur Jeu Aoû 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Hello,

I have been down in the shop shaping a surfboard and thought that I should share this adventure. I had always promised to get my daughter a surfboard, really I had! Well when she reminded me AGAIN and challenged me to make one that was not a challenge I could let go. My Sketchup skills had not progressed very far, so I tried to draw one with out much luck, but I found a surfboard on the warehouse that I could easily use. My plan all along was to have the CNC at work cut out the pieces, so I made a concept drawing for the CNC engineer at work so he could play with it and we could see if he could open it in Rhino, as that is the software he was learning to draw in. He was able to take it and run with it. As a matter a fact he finished it by making the internal cavities and then breaking it apart.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://sketchucation.com/forums/viewto ... 83&t=49974
Animated Commercial

Thank you.

Retourner vers Débutants